At The Inn at Dromoland, the health and safety of our guests and employees is paramount to us.
We are closely monitoring the ongoing and ever-changing situation of COVID-19 and want to ensure guests that we are taking proactive measures to reduce the stress of the situation for everyone who enters the hotel.
We are completely open and operating as usual and are as excited as ever to welcome new and returning guests into our Irish family home. Below we’ve addressed some questions and concerns and are here to discuss any additional queries that may arise.
With love from the Inn at Dromoland family.
If I need to cancel last minute, what’s the policy?
We are reviewing on a daily basis and will take every guests’ concerns into consideration on a case-by-case basis.
Please reach out to our reservations team at email@example.com and we would be happy to
discuss options regarding your stay.
What extra precautions are you taking to maintain a sanitary environment?
· We have appointed a dedicated Liaison Officer within Dromoland Estate, Lauren Cusack email Lauren.firstname.lastname@example.org for all queries regarding COVID-19; she is closely monitoring all reports and news outlets to deliver up-to-date and
current information on a regular basis.
· We have increased sanitizing stations in all areas of the hotel.
· We are actively training our staff members to increase hygiene standards and procedures.
· We are issuing all guests with an information sheet on arrival, should they have concerns while in our care.
· Please do not be offended should we not shake your hand or welcome you with a warm embrace; the sentiment is there, but we feel it prudent to err on the side of caution and as a precautionary measure we are reducing the amount of physical contact.
How do I know the hotel staff is healthy?
All The Inn at Dromoland, staff have consulted with our human resources department to ensure they have not traveled through any high-risk countries. Any staff member showing any symptoms will be sent to receive medical care immediately.
What will happen if I become symptomatic during my stay?
The entire front office staff has been trained with a comprehensive protocol on the steps to take should a guest become symptomatic. We have multiple doctors on-call; all guests and staff will be provided with these telephone numbers should they be in need.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team should you like to discuss any questions or concerns regarding your stay. We want all our guests to feel comfortable and able to make the very most of their time at the Inn.
We look forward to welcoming you to our home soon!