Latest Update - Vaccination Pass Requirement
In line with recent Government regulations, please produce your Covid19 Vaccination Pass and photographic ID upon arrival at the Inn at Dromoland Hotel. The Vaccination Pass and ID will be required for all members of your party (under 18's excluded), you will need to produce them when entering all food and beverage outlets and leisure centre on property.
Pre-Stay Guest Information
Click Here to review our Pre-Stay Guest Information before your arrival at the Inn at Dromoland this Summer.
Inn at Dromoland’s Covid-19 Policy
We have always prided ourselves on the standards of service we provide here at The Inn at Dromoland, and we have proactively implemented additional procedures and protocols to ensure that the highest possible standards are upheld throughout every area in the hotel, for the benefit of all our valued guests as well as our own team.
We are committed to playing our part in eliminating the threat of contracting Covid-19. We ask that all our guests do the same and follow healthcare and government guidelines regarding personal hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
While we are closely monitoring advice and directives from the Irish Government & HSE, the situation is still evolving. We know it is important to be prepared to deal with any escalation in the spread of Covid-19, and as a result have agreed as a team to put the following actions in place:
What measures have we implemented to protect our staff and guests?
· Sufficient supply of hand sanitisers, gloves, masks, paper towels and disinfectant throughout the hotel
· Up-to-date information is communicated to employees, and to clarify procedures and policies around mitigating the risks associated with Covid-19 on the back of advice from the HSE, IHF & the Irish Government. Our internal communications platforms are ensuring efficient flow of protocols and updates
· There will be increased signage throughout the Hotel detailing Covid-19 prevention measures, good hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette
· Increased cleaning of public areas and frequently touched surfaces (door handles / reception desk / elevator buttons) – using products which are effective in disinfecting all areas
· We have identified all common touch points and have implemented a thorough sanitisation of these points
· We have circulated health authority guidelines on personal hygiene and travel arrangements to all employees
· We have implemented full procedures for sanitising guestrooms including all touch points e.g. remote controls, handles, light switches
· We ask that our customers do the same and follow the health authority and government guidelines regarding personal hygiene and Covid-19
· We will no longer to be able to shake our guest’s hands on arrival, but hope you enjoy the warmth of the welcome you receive
· We’ve re-organised our restaurant and bar areas to give more space between people
· Contactless cards are preferred at payment points
We want all Guests who stay with us, and staff that work for us, to know that we truly care about you, your family, and your health. It is our aim to provide you a safe, clean environment where you will feel relaxed in the knowledge that all precautions have been taken with your benefit in mind.
COVID-19 Safety Charter
The COVID-19 Safety Charter is a Government-endorsed initiative to reinforce confidence in domestic and overseas visitors in tourism businesses.
The COVID-19 Safety Charter is designed to give comfort and reassurance to our guests and staff that our hotel has been reopened safely.
Fáilte Ireland has issued sector specific guidelines for tourism and hospitality businesses to guide us in how best to meet the Government's public health advice; by signing up to this Charter, we are agreeing to follow the recommended guidelines for your sector.
We are delighted to have been approved and awarded this Safety Charter from Failte Ireland.
Click Here to see a list of compliant businesses.